Peroxides for polyester resins
UTS Group offers consumers the unsaturated polyester and epoxy vinyl ester resins peroxides. Factors to consider before choosing the best peroxide initiator system:
- Production conditions, matrix, resin and room temperature, humidity in the work area.
- Type of resin: polyester or epoxy vinyl ester, pre-accelerated / non-accelerated.
- Character of the product: overall dimensions and thickness of the product.
- The required gelation and curing times.
- Production technology: spraying, manual laying, RTM, vacuum infusion, etc.
- Requirements for physical and mechanical properties, surface quality of finished products.